75th Independence Day | Indian Independence Day celebration 2021 | Independence day Essay in English | Independence day Essay 2021
Independence Day Essay
Table of Content
Outlines of this essay –
- Flag Hoisting
- Tribute to freedom fighters
- Express humility and gratitude
- Inspire the young generation to serve the nation
Independence Day is celebrated in India every year on 15th August. Our country was its slave under British rule for almost 200 years, finally, it was freed from its occupation and became an independent nation and since then 15 August became an important day to celebrate the spirit of independence.
Independence Day is also celebrated to pay tribute to the freedom fighters who sacrificed their lives to free the country from the tyranny of the British.
Independence Day is a very important day for every citizen of India, that is why this day is celebrated with great enthusiasm and courage by the citizens of India. It is celebrated with great enthusiasm in schools, colleges as well as all over the country.
While hoisting the Indian flag, the tricolor, everyone stands up and the national anthem, Jan, Gana, Mana starts. The festival begins with the hoisting of the flag.
Tribute to freedom fighters
Independence Day is mainly celebrated as a tribute to the freedom fighters who sacrificed their lives to make our country an independent nation.
In this ceremony, speeches are given to tell our freedom fighters’ heroic deeds and free our country from British rule. Many songs are sung in his praise and various cultural programs are also organized.
Express humility and gratitude
The people who had faced these atrocities, massacres, and hardships during British rule were more humble than the people of today. He had faced real difficulties in life during that time. The spirit of altruism and humility of today’s young generation is almost ending.
Independence Day programs are actually organized to make people aware of the various problems of the world and to remind them of the work and sacrifices made by the freedom fighters and express their gratitude and take inspiration from them.
Inspire the young generation to serve the nation
Independence Day celebrations are a good way to encourage the youth to serve the nation. The wonderful acts of freedom fighters for their love and dedication towards the country instill a sense of patriotism in the younger generation and inspire them to serve the country as much as they can.
The people of India are grateful to those who contributed to the independence of their country. Every year on 15th August we celebrate Indian Independence Day, which reflects our so hard-earned freedom, that’s why this day holds special significance for every Indian.
Independence Day Essay 100, 150, 200, 250 to 300 Words for Kids, Students, and Children | Short note on independence day.
10 Lines Essay on Independence Day
10 Best Lines Essay on Independence Day-
- India become free on 15th August in 1947.
- This day is celebrated as Independence Day every year.
- Independence Day holds special significance for the citizens of India.
- This day is celebrated with great enthusiasm and courage by the citizens of India.
- This day reminds us of the sacrifice and sacrifice made by the freedom fighters for freedom.
- The Prime Minister hoists the national flag at the Red Fort in Delhi.
- He/She deliver his/her speech to the nation.
- The national flag is also hoisted in the capitals of different states, in the School, and in government offices.
- Various cultural activities like dance and singing competitions are organized to enjoy Independence Day.
- Sweets, toffees, etc are distributed on this day.
SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS
Also Read –