10 lines on Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru in English | 10 lines on Jawaharlal Nehru in English | short note on Jawaharlal Nehru in English | Jawaharlal Nehru essay in English 10 lines
Jawaharlal Nehru was the first Indian Prime Minister. He was born on 14th November 1889 in Allahabad. His father Motilal Nehru was a prominent lawyer. Like his father, he also became a lawyer in the future after higher studies.
He joined India’s independence movements with Mahatma Gandhi and later successfully became the first Prime Minister of India.
He was very fond of children and loved them so much that his birth anniversary means November 14 has been declared as Children’s Day in India. Bal Suraksha Abhiyan is run by the Government of India on the day of his birth anniversary for the safety and health of the children of India and also to show his love and affection towards the children of India. His birthday is celebrated with great enthusiasm in India especially by children. He was called by the name of Chacha Nehru by the children.
10 Lines on Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru
Short note on Jawaharlal Nehru in English –
1) Nehru, the first Prime Minister of India, was born in Allahabad, British India.
2) He was born on 14 November 1889 in a prosperous Kashmiri Brahmin family.
3) His father Motilal Nehru was a famous and famous lawyer.
4) Nehru graduated in natural science from Trinity College, London in 1910.
5) Pandit Nehru had a lot of love and affection for children from the very beginning.
6) Pandit Nehru was called “Chacha Nehru” by children only.
7) For his so much love for children, his birthday is also called Children’s Day.
8) While demanding the independence of India, he hoisted the tricolor for the first time in 1929.
9) During his imprisonment in 1942-46, Nehru wrote the book ‘Discovery of India’.
10) Nehru died on 27 May 1964 due to a heart attack.
|Independence Day Speech in English|
|Speech on Human Rights Day in English|
|Women Empowerment Speech in English|
10 lines on Jawaharlal Nehru in English
Jawaharlal Nehru essay in English 10 lines –
1) Pandit Nehru became the first Prime Minister of independent India and served from 15 August 1947 to 27 May 1964.
2) His first speech in Parliament while becoming the Prime Minister was “Tryst with Destiny” a great and famous speech.
3) At the age of 13, he joined Annie Besant’s Theosophical Society.
4) Nehru was a staunch follower of Gandhiji and supported him in all his decisions.
5) Nehru was Gandhiji’s favorite, so Gandhiji chose him as his political heir.
6) Nehru Ji was one of the eminent leaders of India’s freedom struggle.
7) He adopted the policy of ‘non-alignment and ‘Panchsheel Pact’ for peaceful relations between the countries.
8) Nehru Ji developed industrialization in India as well as made many social and political reforms.
9) Apart from being the Prime Minister of India, Nehru also took charge of the Ministry of Defence, External Affairs, and Finance for some time.
10) For his valuable contribution to the country, Nehru was awarded the Bharat Ratna in 1955.
I hope guys, you like this 10 lines on Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru please share them with your students.
SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS