No matter how many years you have known your friends, there is always something new to learn about your best friend or girlfriend. Asking Questions for friends are a good way to strengthen your friendship and test yourself on each other’s knowledge.
Knowing what questions to ask your friends will help you stay close to everyone in your social circle. You will find that the answers to the questions that you asked a married couple of friends reveal them to you in a new way. And self-analysis questions will help your bosom friend or best friend look at themselves from the outside.
If you’ve been friends with someone for years and think you’ve heard all their stories, laughed at all their jokes, and understand their thoughts, there’s still a lot more to come. Make sure of this by asking friends, for example, difficult psychological questions . And you will see how smart, talented, amazing people your friends are. This is the beauty of friendship – to see the best in friends.
What questions can you ask your friends
Interesting and funny. These are questions that you can ask your friends to cheer you up, have fun, or laugh. They can be asked to a Vkontakte pen-friend or a friend on Instagram. But if you want to get to know one of your friends even better, then you need a different list of questions.
Questions to get to know them better. The purpose of these questions is to look into the depths of the thoughts and behavior of their friends, who will be able to tell more about themselves.
The last list is personal questions to friends. These personal questions are not asked to those who have recently met, but they are asked to those whom you know well. With their help, you can find out what is in the heart of your friend / girlfriend. Find out his anxieties and experiences and how you can help them.
Questions for a friend
- What do you do if you find out that your friend’s boyfriend is cheating on her?
- What do you and your best friends have in common?
- Fantasizing about a relationship with your friend?
- What is your favorite pizza? (We recommend reading interesting facts about pizza from around the world).
- Is friendship between a man and a woman possible or not?
- Has a friend ever let you down?
- What can lead to the collapse of a strong friendship?
- Who are you most and longest friends with?
- Who can be called a real friend?
- What should real friends never do?
- Do you think true friendship exists or not?
- What do you like most about your best friends?
- Do you consider yourself a romantic person? How do you imagine a romantic life with your loved one?
- What do you do or are ready to do if a serious misunderstanding has happened or will happen between you and your girlfriend?
- What is the relationship between love and friendship?
- What kind of people do you get along with easily?
- What are friends for?
- What qualities help you have good relationships with others?
- What will you do if your friend (boyfriend), with whom you have been friends for a long time, invites you on a romantic date?
- Do you think it is possible to find true friendship through the Internet?
- What’s the weirdest thing you’ve done in someone else’s house?
- How can you sometimes relax with friends, but not every day?
- What do you like to do when you don’t feel like doing anything at all?
- What day would you like to relive over and over again? Why?
- What can you talk about with your friends for hours?
Questions to ask your best friend
- Did your friend set you up?
- What qualities do people need to have for true friendship?
- What do you value in friendship?
- How do you like to spend time with friends?
- Do you like your friend’s girlfriend? What will you do if you do not approve of his choice?
- What movie at the cinema or concert would you go to with your friends?
- Ever hurt your friends? How strong? What will you do if you offend your friends?
- Do you consider yourself a friend for life or for a while?
- Will you agree after hard work to communicate with friends often?
- Quarreled with friends? Because of which?
- What is the best proof of your friendship?
- How many people do you consider your best friends?
- What qualities of your friends do you admire, and what can you not stand in them?
- Is there friendship between generations? What are the advantages or disadvantages of such a friendship?
- Do you have friends much older or younger than your age?
- What do you usually do with your friends?
- Why do you love your best friend?
- What do you like about your best friend?
- Why do you need a friend?
- How has your best friend been a positive influence in your life?
- If your friend is offended by something in your behavior, should he talk about it or is it better for him to remain silent?
- How long have you known your best friend? Where did you meet and what do you have in common?
- Do you tell your best friend everything?
- Is it easy for you to make friends?
- Are you good friends with your family members or not? Why?
Personal Asking questions for friends
- Has anyone ever been jealous of their best friend/girlfriend? Why?
- What is your biggest fear in friendship?
- What nicknames do you call your friends?
- What are you willing to do for your friends?
- If you were to switch roles with your boyfriend/girlfriend, would you develop romantic feelings for them?
- How do you usually like to spend your weekends and with whom?
- In the pool, what liquid would you like to bathe with?
- Have you been friends with anyone since childhood? What good do you find in childhood friends?
- Where do you like to meet your friends most often?
- Are you friends with someone from a distance? How do you keep in touch with them?
- Do you make friends easily?
- How close are your relationships with your friends?
- Do you trust all your friends? Why?
- How important is forgiveness in human relationships?
- When is the best time to make new friends?
- Who was your childhood best friend? Are you still friends? What lessons have you learned from these relationships?
- What helps you get to know a person better? Can the right questions for friends help?
- What behavior of others hurts you the most? When you upset someone with your actions, what are you trying to do?
- Do you consider your qualities to be good or bad?
- How do you usually respond when friends are interested in your business?
- Do you think that dysfunctional family life contributes to the deterioration of relationships between friends?
- What is the difference between friendship and “kinship” (blood relatives)?
- Do you have different groups of friends who never meet each other? What do you think, if these groups are introduced to each other, they will be friends? Will you win or lose from such friendship?
- Are you in any way competitive with your friends?
- What do you prefer to drink with friends: coffee, tea or stronger drinks?
Serious questions to ask your friends
- What is the most interesting or cool thing your friends gave you?
- Did you have strange habits as a child?
- What does friendship mean to you?
- Can there be romantic feelings between friends of opposite sex?
- What is the most memorable event you had with your friends?
- Have you ever lied to your friends?
- What common interests unite your friendship?
- What separates friends from family?
- What is your favorite memory of friends?
- Do you regret anything in your relationship with your friends? What would you like to change if you could turn back time?
- Ever swore with friends on blood?
- Why is friendship important to you? Do you still maintain friendships from the past?
- How to carry friendship through life?
- Friendship is the most important thing in life or not? Why yes or no?
- How often do you see your old friends?
- Have you made friends over the Internet? How often do you write to them? Have you ever met them in person?
- How are your friendships today different from childhood friendships?
- What do you do to keep your friendship strong?
- How do you make new friends?
- There is a proverb: “A friend in need is a friend.” Do you agree with this? What are you willing to do for a friend in need?
- What motivational quotes motivate you to do something? Can you quote them?
- Should parents be friends with their children? How to become them?
- What qualities do you value in friends? What makes someone special or best friend?
- What good can you say about the friends you have made in this country, city, area?
- What quality do you admire in people, and which one do you find most undesirable?
Funny questions to ask your best friend
- Is borrowing money from a friend good or bad? Why yes or no?
- There is a saying: “To have a good friend, you must be a good friend yourself.” What to do to become a good friend?
- Can a teacher be friends with his student?
- Is it possible to have a best friend of the opposite sex without sexual relations?
- What do you do if a friend calls you but you suddenly forgot his/her name?
- Would you be able to continue being friends with the ex-boyfriend or ex-girlfriend you broke up with?
- Who is the most interesting person you have ever met?
- There is a saying, “to lose a friend, you need to start living with him in the same apartment.” Do you agree? Why yes or no?
- Do you have a close group of friends? How do you usually like to relax? What do you like to do together?
- Do you think famous people are happier than ordinary people or not? Why?
- Total war between cats and dogs: who will win and why?
- Would you take part in a wife-carrying competition?
- If you were a kitchen appliance, what would you be and why?
- Do you hear voices too?
- What do you think is the largest animal you can defeat with your bare hands?
- If you could never sleep or eat again, which would you choose? Why?
- Pluto is what planet in the solar system?
- Pencil, what color is tastier: white, black or colored?
- What did you do for the first time last time?
- What breakfast cereal has influenced your life the most?
Final thoughts on Asking questions for friends
The time we spend with friends should be enriched with conversation and entertainment in the format of questions and answers. This helps not only to have fun, but also allows each person to tell a little more about themselves than others know.
An evening spent with questions and answers can strengthen our relationships with friends for years to come. People love to talk about themselves. Research shows that talking about yourself activates the same areas of the brain that food, drugs, and sex do!
It has been scientifically proven that self-disclosure (and encouraging other people to open up) makes you a more attractive person and helps you form deeper social bonds.
Therefore, never forget that talking about these topics is very important in relationships with friends. After all, the right questions for friends will lead to new, funny, surprising, deep and very personal conversations with your girlfriend or friend.
SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS